Monday , September 24 2018
Home / Orders / GO.Ms.27 Dt.28.02.2018 Dearness Allowance
GO.Ms.27 Dt.28.02.2018 Dearness Allowance
GO.Ms.27 Dt.28.02.2018 Dearness Allowance

GO.Ms.27 Dt.28.02.2018 Dearness Allowance

  • Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 9th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 22.008% of the basic pay to 24.104% of basic pay from 1st Jan, 2017.
  • The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-10 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2018 payable in the month of April, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1 Jan, 2017 to 28th February, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of April, 2018.
  • Employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June, 2018 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
  • In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st Jan, 2017 to 28 February, 2018, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of April, 2018.

GO.Ms.27 Dt.28.02.2018 Dearness Allowance G.O

DA Ready Reckoner 24.104%

Check Also

GO.Ms.28 Dt.01.03.2018 Dearness Allowance to Pensioners

GO.Ms.28 Dt.01.03.2018 Dearness Allowance to Pensioners

Click Here to Download Copy Share on: WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.