G.O.MS.No. 105 Dated: 20-09-2016
Read the following:-
1. O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 25.02.2016.
2. O.Ms.No.20, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 28.03.2016.
3. O.Ms.No.32, School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 24.05.2016.
* * *
1. Government have issued orders to conduct Common Summative Examinations for the students of classes VI to X in all schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh irrespective of managements in the G.O. 2nd read above.
2. Government, after careful examination of the matter, have decided to issue amendment in partial modification of the orders issued under para 4 B (2) (iv) of the G.O. M No.20, SE (Prog.II) Dept. dated 28.03.2016 and accordingly, hereby issue following amendment to the said G.O.
|under para 4 B (2) (iv) :
Evaluation of answer scripts of the Summative 1, Summative 2
& Summative 3 of classes VI to IX and of Summative 1 & Summative 2 of Class X shall be made in the neighboring Mandal duly following the jumbling procedure. Teachers in Government and Private Schools will be involved in evaluation. Care should be taken by the DEO to ensure evaluation by the same medium school teachers.
|a. Evaluation of answer scripts of the
Summative 1, Summative 2, & Summative 3 of classes VI & VII and Summative 1 & 2 of classes VIII to X shall be done at School level.
b. Evaluation of answer scripts of Summative 3 of class VIII and Class IX shall be done by external evaluators duly following the jumbling procedure. For giving weightage to Class VIII and Class IX marks in Class X, only externally evaluated marks will be taken into consideration.
c. Further, 5% of answer scripts of all subjects of Summative 1 and Summative 2 will be randomly selected for all schools for classes VI to X and evaluated by the Special Team nominated by the District Educational Officers under the supervision of the Deputy Educational Officers.
d. Observer shall be deployed to ensure that no malpractices take place in the examination. Flying squads can also be deployed by the DEO, if it is required to ensure the sanctity and integrity of summative examination process.
3. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.
Click on below link to download