Proc.Rc.No.34/SSA/A3/2016 Dated: .07.2016.
Sub: Pedagogy-SSA- Minutes of the meeting chaired by the Hon’ble Prime Minister to review the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan on 22nd June 2015- Exposure visit of primary students to Higher Secondary schools/Degree colleges-Regarding.
Ref:-1.Govt.Memo.No.45202/Prog-II/Al2015, S.E ( Prog-II) Department,Dt.1-06- 2016
The attention of the all the DEOs and District Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in the State is invited to the references cited and they are informed that Government in the reference cited has requested to conduct exposure visits of primary/secondary students to Higher Secondary/intermediate or Degree Colleges.
In this regard the following Norms and Guidelines framed for conducting exposure visit of primary/secondary students to Higher Secondary/intermediate or Degree Colleges.
(a) Selection of the Schools:-
If it is primary school then 5th class students may be taken to visit HS/ KGBV/ Ashram School/ Navodaya schools/Any best available schools. If it is UP or HS school, then 7th or 81h class Students may be taken to visit Junior College/ Engineering College/ Degree College/ Medical College/ Polytechnic/ITI, etc. preferably within the district.
(b) Selection of the Higher Education Institutions in the area for exposure visit.
- Where Computer Aided Learning is in practice.
- Where Language, Science & Math Labs are functional.
- Proper Use of Lab Facilities and Library.
- Integrating Teaching Learning Process with Lab Experiments.
- Project based Learning.
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths Activities are vibrant and
- Having Best Faculty / Teaching Staff for English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths.
- Having Internet facility for updating of the world knowledge on English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths. ,
- Institutions where the students participated in State or National level academic and extracurricular competitions.
(c) Responsibility of H.M
- The School H.M ( P.S/UPS) has select “C” grade students of the class and furnish the list of the students to the M. E.0 concerned.
- The School M has to submit the feed back report to the M.E.O , after completion of the exposure visit.
Responsibility of M.E.O.
- M.E.O has to indentify the Higher Institutions and make necessary arrangements for exposure visit of the students.
Click on below link to download