Click on below link to download Hall Tickets
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES (On Screen)
ABOUT QUESTION PAPER:
1. Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a tim
2. Each question will have 4 options.
3. Each question will be of 0 . 5 mark, which will be displayed at the right hand top of each question.
4. The questions can be answered in any order the candidate may wish to.
5. The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right hand top of the question paper.
6. The candidates shall be allowed to clarify their doubts about the question paper only before the commencement of the exam, no queries related to question papers shall be entertained from the candidates after commencement of the exam.
7. There is no negative marking.
ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS:
1. In order to answer a question, you have to “click” the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The option which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
2. If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click ‘Next’.
3. You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
4. You can navigate between questions either by clicking on ‘Previous’/‘Next’ or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayedas attempted/ not-attempted / bookmarked in the Section-wise Summary panel.
ABOUT THE PREVIEW AND SUBMISSION:
1. The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e., by clicking on Next/Previous button.
2. The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the “Submit” butto
3. You may be able to submit the paper only after two hours and twenty minutes from the start of the exam.
4. If the candidate wishes to submit the test he/she has to click on the “Done” button.
5. On clicking “Done”, there will be three warning screens displayed namely
Warning 1, Warning 2 & Final Warning.
6. In case if the candidate wants to return to the question paper, he/she can click on “Go to Test”.
7. After the expiry of 150 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their ans The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he has not clicked the “Finish” button.
Candidates can be debarred/ disqualified by the Centre Superintendent for any of the following reasons.
1. Creating a disturbanc
2. Impersonation – Attempting to take the examination for someone els
3. Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination and communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders.
4. Smoking or eating in the Examination Hall.
5. Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
6. Attempting to use the calculator on the
7. Exchanging any papers, documents or any other material with other candidates.
8. Leaving the test centre without the permission from the invigilato
9. Using prohibited aids, items not allowed, such as:o Cell phones, Pagers, Pieces of Paper (except his/her Admit Card, Identity Card and Time Table of Examination), Digital diaries, any other electronic gadgets/device, Watch alarms, Listening devices and recording or photographic devices.
10. Attempting to copy examination questions and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination centre.
11. Attempting to access any unauthorized software/program during the examination.
12. Failing to follow invigilators’ directions.
13. Manhandling of invigilators or test centre staff.
14. Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence and any candidate foundguilty of such offence on the report of any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, shall be liable to have his/her name removed from the list of candidates entered for the Examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as the Council may deem fit. Candidates shall maintain silence while appearing for the exam. Any conversation or gesticulating or disturbance or attempt to change seats/question paper in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as unfair means. If a candidate is found indulging in unfair means or impersonating, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled. The candidate shall be expelled from the examination by the Centre Superintendent and such matter shall be reported to the University for further action.
The Centre Superintendent is authorized to dismiss the candidate/s from the examination centre for any misconduct.