G.O.Rt.No.126 Dated:23 -06-2016
Read the following:-
O R D E R:
- 1. G.O.P.No.10, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.I) Dept., dated: 22.01.1993.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.2, Finance (II) Department, dated;02.01.2010.
- 3. G.O. M No. 160, Finance (FR.II) Department, dated: 07.05.2010.
- 4. G.O. M No. 143, PR & RD (RD.I) Department, dated: 09.05.2012.
- 5. From the Hon’ble Minister (HRD), Note, dated 03.02.2016
- 6. G.O.RNo.631, Revenue (Ser.1) Department, dt: 14.06.2016.
In the G.O. 6th read above, Revenue (Ser.I) Department, issued orders that Sri M. Venkata Sudhakar, Deputy Collector has been transferred from the post of Forest Settlement Officer, Ongole, Prakasam District and placed his services at the disposal of School Education Department, for being posted as Project Officer, SSA, Prakasam District in the existing vacancy, on deputation basis, initially for a period one year under the terms and condition stipulation in the reference 1st read above and directed the individual to report before the School Education Department, for further posting. After careful examination and keeping in view the orders issued in G.O. 6th read above, Government hereby post Sri M. Venkata Sudhakar, Deputy Collector, presently working as Forest Settlement Officer, Ongole, Prakasam District, as Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, Prakasam District in the existing vacancy, under Foreign Service terms and conditions on deputation basis, initially for a period of one year from the date of taking charge of the post.
2. The State Project Director, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, A., Hyderabad who is the borrowing authority shall pay salary and pension contribution to the parent Department of the above officer on deputation, as per the orders issued in G.O. 3rd read above, as Sarva Siksha Abhiyan is getting more than 50% grant from the Government of India funds.
3. The State Project Director, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, A.P., Hyderabad / the District Collector, Prakasam District shall take necessary further action accordingly and intimate the date of joining of the officer to the Government.
Click on below link to download