G.O.Ms.No.102 Dated: 10.06.2016,
Read the following:-
- GO.Ms, No. 98 Finance (HR I) Department dated 04.08.2015.
- GO. Ms. No. 140 Finance (HR I) Department dated 16.11.2015.
- The Government is committed to the welfare of its employees and seeks to promote work-life balance to enable the employees and their families lead happy and contented lives. In this direction, the Government’s policy is to ensure every employee is posted at a work place where she / he is most productive and contributes his / her best for improved governance and efficient public services. Overall, the Government is committed to right placement of the staff to improve efficiency and accountability in administration.
- Accordingly, the existing ban on transfer of employees imposed vide G.O.1st read above and reiterated vide G.O.2nd read above is hereby relaxed for the period from10th June to 20thJune 2016 to ensure right placement of employees to secure optimum productivity and commitment to furtherance of Government’s development objectives.
Principles for Transfers and Postings
- The following principles shall be adopted while effecting transfer of employees:
- No employee shall be transferred before completion of three years of service in a particular duty station as on 1stJune, 2016 and no person be retained beyond five years of service in a particular station to the extent possible. In case of ITDA areas the minimum mandatory service may be two years, other than for local cadre employees.
- All employees working in the ITDA areas – with the exception of local cadre employees belonging Scheduled Tribe community – in any duty station for more than two years shall be transferred to non-ITDA areas.
Click on below link to download