Rc. No.20/TRC-2/2015 Dated: 19-05-2016
Sub: -School Education- TET-CUM-TRT-2014 – Preparation of Selection Lists, Verification of the Certificates- Instructions – Issued -Reg.
Ref: – 1. G.O. Ms, No.38, Education, Dated: 19.11.2014
2. Govt. Memo No. 19064/Exams/2014 dated: 11.05,2016
3. This Office Proc. Re. No.20/TRC-1/2016 dated: 11.05.2016
The attention of the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the references read above and they are informed that in the reference 2nd read above, the Government have permitted the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad to take up the further recruitment process in respect of School Assistant and PETs duly following the guidelines issued in the G.O. Pt read above. Accordingly, the guidelines for preparation of selection lists are issued hereunder:
- A Provisional merit cum roster list shall be prepared out of qualified candidates to the extent of vacancies notified for each category of posts.
- Draw the Provisional selection list as per Merit List basing on the Rank assigned to the candidate and as per the Roster notified in the web.
- While drawing the Provisional Selection List, 300 Roster Cycle should be followed scrupulously.
- Percentage of Local and Non local has to be followed basing on the Presidential Order.
- After preparation of provisional list ,verification of earlier TET score by original card, Original qualification certificates, Proof of age, Original caste/ PH / any such qualification certificate claimed by the candidate in the application shall be undertaken by the officer/ Committee authorized by the Commissioner and Director of School Education.
- No correction such as changing of Community, Date of birth, qualification TET marks should be entertained. As such basing on the details submitted, the ranks are generated. Hence, any corrections, will lead to redrawing of merit list.
- If the certificates are not found to be genuine /correct and if the candidate fails to Produce the certificates required at the time of verification or if the candidate is absent for verification of certificates, such candidates shall forego the right of selection, and next eligible candidate shall be considered for certificates verification.
- After verification of certificates by the authorized officer as designated in the reference 3rd read above, the final selection list shall he prepared and
- The number of candidates shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified for that particular category.
- In the process, posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
- After such publication, there shall not be any waiting list and selection made shall be final.
Click on below link to download