Rc. No. 73/ IT-Cell/2016, Dated: 20/04/2016
Sub:- School Education – Creation of Teacher Data Base-updation of teacher data base by the individual concerned – orders issued – Reg.
Ref:- This office procs even No. dt 30-04-2016
The attention of the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the reference above, It is observed that the teacher data entered in UDISE – 2015-16 has lot of discrepancies in terms of Treasury ID, Category of the Post, Mobile No etc., it is decided to updation of cadre strength regarding Medium wise category wise posts sanctioned and working with details of teachers was provided to the field level and it was completed with the confirmation of District Educational Officers concerned. Based on this a Teacher Information System module was developed and a demo on updation of teacher data base was given during District Educational Officers conference on 04-05-2016 at Guntur. Suggestions received on the occasion are further worked on.
Further, they are informed that this will be the final data which can be used in future i.e. for transfers/rationalisation etc. They further informed that the Teacher Information System module for updation of teacher data base is moved into live on cse website i.e cse.ap.gov.in under Teacher Corner. The District Educational Officers in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions to all the Teachers/Headmasters/Mandal Educational Officers/Deputy Educational Officers to update teachers information by the individual concerned and complete the process on or before 31-05-2016 without fail.
All the Regional Joint Director of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to monitor the updation of teacher data base and take necessary action to complete the process on or before 31-05-2016 without fail
- Please keep your Mobile Phone – we will send you OTP to this number
- We have mapped all your mobile phones with your treasury id. If the mobile number you enter is not matching our database, no OTP will be sent.
- In such cases if you are a primary school teacher, please contact your MEO for OTP, and if you are an Upper Primary School or High School teacher please contact your DyEO.
- Photo (soft copy) for uploading
- If married – your spouse details.
- If spouse is a Government Employee all details of which government department he/she is working
- If a Government Teacher – his/her Treasury ID
- All Educational Qualifications – listed in a document
- All details of Departmental Tests passed
- All Details of Transfers
- All Details of Promotions
- Details of Family members to be included in Health Card
Click on below link to download