HomeImp DatesApplyPrint ApplicationHelp Desk
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students should apply through APOnline services only.
Read all information given in the Detailed Notification carefully before applying.
Please carry study certificates from 4th class 10th class and soft copy of your passport size photograph to APOnline Center for filling application.
The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt.
An additional amount of Rs. 20.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre.
Please keep the application printout and payment receipt with you for reference.
Only PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants have to post their applications along with the relevant certificates to specified address in the detailed notification.
Date of Notification : 12-05-2016
Online applications commences : 16-05-2016
Last date for applying online : 10-06-2016
Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from CAP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 15-06-2016
Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling – Phase I : 25-06-2016
Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 11-07-2016 & 12-07-2016
Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid – Phase I : 20-07-2016 & 21-07-2016
Counseling for Other State & International students : 20-07-2016
Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling – Phase II : 23-07-2016
Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid -Phase II (Waitlisted Candidates) : 29-07-2016
Orientation for admitted students : 30-07-2016
Commencement of classes for admitted students (2016 batch) : 01-08-2016
How to apply ?
Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can visit nearest APOnline Centre for applying online
Below link is for students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State, the children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students. They should pay the application fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, RGUKT-Nuzvid, SBH, RGUIIIT-Branch, Nuzvid.
Feature will be available shortly.
We are here to help you
If you have a query related to admissions, please write an email to us.
For admission related queries, you can also call RGUKT Nuzvid Campus:
LIST OF IMPORTANT DATES:
- 16th May, 2016: Online application window opens
- 10th June, 2016: Last date to receive online applications
- 15th June, 2016: Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original Payment receipt and Xerox copies of certificates.
- No application of hard copies will be accepted beyond 15th June, 2016.
- RGUKT is not responsible for delayed deliveries by postal/courier services.
Read all instructions carefully to apply for UG Admission
- Submission of application has THREE steps.
- Step 1: Filling of application Using of APONLINE CENTERS.
- Step 2: After successful submission of application, PAYMENT should be done by using the provided link
- Step 3: After successful payment, get PRINTOUT of your application with RGUKT GENERATED APPLICATION NUMBER.
- FEE DETAILS:
- Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST candidates)
- Rs. 150.00 (for OC and OBC candidates)
- READ USER MANUAL to fill application easily. Click here for MANUAL
- Applicant needs to fill all required fields in the application form.
- RGUKT APPLICATION NUMBER is needed for further process. Note down the APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Print the application after completion of payment.
- Modifications in the application are allowed two times only. Allowed editable duration is 2 days only from date of apply.
- Send the printed application along with the required documents to below address.
ROOM NO. B-7, PUC CAMPUS
RGUKT, RK VALLEY, IDUPULAPAYA,
VEMPALLI(M),Y S R KADAPA(DIST),
- For any Queries, Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org