Rc.No.4102/Estt-II/2015, Date: /04/2016
Sub- School Education Rationaltzanon of Schools, Posts and Staff- Under various managements viz. Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad – proposals submitted Reg.
Ref-1. G.0.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.Ill) Department, Dated:23.04.2011
- G.0.Ms.No.61 Education (SE·SER-111) Department, Dated: 16.05.2011
3. This Office LRc.No.25/Estl·lll/2015, Dated:)0.06.2015 addressed to Government.
4. G.0.Ms.39 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:0?.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51 [ducation (Ser.II) Department, Dated:0?.08.2015 pertains to respective districts.
- This Office Proc.Rc.No.4102/Estt-11112015, Dated:01.01.2016.setting up the Comrnillee on Rationalisation of Schools Committee report Daled:10/04/?016.
I wish to inform that, Government vide G.0.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.Ill) Department, Dated:23.04.2011and G.0.Ms.No.61 Education (SE-SER-Ill) Department, Dated: 16.05.2011 have issued norms for Rationalizcition of Schools, Posts, and Slaff under various management viz., Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad, Municipal Schools.
It rs found thal, there arc some schools with higher student strength vts-a-vts the sanctioned leaching posts and on the other hand some schools with uneconomic strength of students have more teachers. While the Teacher-Pupil Ratio at the State level is better than the National Average, it is found that at the School and Class level, there are wide variations.
In the above context the School education department constituted a Committee under the Chairmanship of Sri.M.R. Prasanna Kumar, Principal, l.A.S.E., Rajahmundry. The members of the Committee are Teacher MLCs and representatives of Teacher Unions and Associations. The mandate of the Committee was to study the existing G.Os and suggest revised norms taking a realistic approach, RTE norms, subject weightage, allocation of periods, workload, accessibility, viability of schools, present sanctioned strength, examine Teacher Pupil Ratio (TPR) at the State.Distrtct level and at School level and recommend on rattonalization and resource redistribution. The Report of the Comrnillee has since been submitted.
The Committee examined the following before making specific recommendations discussed below:
- :· The existing norms and rules issued for Rationalization of Schools I Posts and tcacncrs working under Govt. I MPP I ZPP Managements issued in G.O.Ms.No. 55 Edn., Dated: 23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61Edn.,Datcd: 1.05.7011
Click on below link to download