Andhra Pradesh Education Department decided to launch “Mana Vooru – Mana Badi” to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zilla Perished Schools from 20th April to 5Th May 2016.
Objective of “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign:
- To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2016-17 from 25th April to 5th May 2016.
- To target the following categories of children for admission to /MPP/ZP Primary and High Schools
- Children completing S yours of age in Anganwadi Centers
- Children completing class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools
- Children in slum areas.
- Drop Out and Out of School Children.
- Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
- To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in Government school.
- To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure, well qualified teachers, free text books, free uniforms, Digital Class Rooms, quality teaching, English Medium option, etc. and to encourage them to sock admission in the Government
Click on below link to download Model Admission Card